Monday, March 29, 2010

Some Crafting, and some Scrapping, and some more baby Gazing!

Well although I have still not finished Maddie's quilt I did get the chance to do a bit of sewing, and even to teach a bit of sewing to my very keen friend Karen (thanks for a lovely day Karen!)  While Karen was learning the basics with her new sewing machine I made up this apron for Hannah's friend (given as a birthday present with a kids cook book and wooden spoon)  I dipped into my 6 metres of opshop gingham for this project and like it so much that Hannah might score a matching apron someday soon!
Then on the weekend I began an Easter project (more details soon) and quickly whipped up this pencil roll for the kids - the wool is a felted cream blanket that I dyed and cut up to use for smaller projects.
I've also been busy scrapping:
So you see, it was quite a productive week!
And just in case you were wondering, we've also spent a bit of time baby gazing and waiting for news from 3 expectant mothers.  Maddie can roll over now - she has done it a few times but frequently forgets that she can and wails for help!
Have a great week,
Keep smiling,
Nell

No comments: