Saturday, May 20, 2017

Little Dreamer Australasian Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to our feature paper pack "Little Dreamer" Close to My Heart Blog Hop for Australasia. If you have arrived here from Kara's blog then welcome, and welcome to those who arrived here by accident.

This paper pack is unashamedly girly and cute.  My youngest daughter wanted to be a unicorn when she grew up (until she started school and realised the improbability of this happening!)  Needless to say, this paper pack is absolutely perfect for her.  It lends itself really well to cute, girly pages celebrating fun and friendship and I just love the unicorn stamp in the Little Dreamer Cardmaking stamp.



This pack also works really well with the Whimsy Fundamentals, and the complements are so sweet and sparkly too! I made a couple of quick cards with leftovers and scraps from some other compliments packs. I love how many colours are in this pack - it makes it very easy to coordinate and use up bits of cardstock! I hope you enjoy using Little Dreamer as much as I have.  







Happy National Scrapbooking Month to you. May we all find joy in celebrating and sharing those precious moments captured by our photos! To see more of the hop keep going by following to Megan's blog http://cropcraftcreate.com/2017/05/20/little-dreamer-australasian-blog-hop
Till next time,
Keep smiling,
Nell

4 comments:

Shaunna Richards said...

What fun your kids have! I love all these pages

Lauren said...

Wow you have been busy! I love the layout with the stick horse!

Anonymous said...

How lucky are your kids to have all these beautiful layouts, and memories preserved. Always inspirational Nell!

Vandra said...

So many gorgeous layouts, I love what you've created here.