Monday, May 1, 2017

Live, Laugh, Love Blog Hop

Welcome to our Australasian Blog Hop for the Live, Laugh, Love Stamp of the Month for May.
If you have arrived here from http://expressionsofthe-heart.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/may-live-laugh-love-australasian-stamp.html you are in the right place. Just keep following the links at the end of each blog to go right around.

I absolutely LOVE this stamp.  You can see from my blog header that this is one of my favourite maxims and something I very much try to live by.

The text on this stamp is so versatile - it looks entirely different using different techniques.
My first card used gold embossing powder, gold glitter paper and the lovely gold foil print from our National Scrapbook Day feature paper (which will be in a Blog hop all of its own this month!)


The same "Love" stamp looks totally different in black memento ink and pen work.





This little birthday card used some of our new "Little Dreamer" paper (which will also make an appearance in a Blog Hop this month!) I teamed it with a scrap of fundamentals and some white twine.

Although this stamp is perfect for cards I also love it on album pages:

This one uses Whimsy Fundamentals, Little Dreamer and glacier cardstock.


And this is crystal blue cardstock, Little dreamer paper and assorted leftovers from complements packs.

But this one is my favourite: Sapphire cardstock, the seaglass ombre paper and rose paper from our "Live Beautifully" NSD pack and a few of my most favourite recent photos!


So that is it for me. Now take a peak at http://doristaylor.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/ctmh-may-stamp-of-month-blog-hop.html . Enjoy the Blog hop!

8 comments:

Shaunna Richards said...

I love the variety of ideas and techniques you've shared here Nell. The gold embossing is my fav - going to try that one for sure.

Doris Taylor said...


All lovely projects, you certainly have been busy.

Lauren said...

Wow you have been so busy! That gold card at the top is just gorgeous!

CREATE WITH LOUISE said...

Wow such a lot of great ideas.

CREATE WITH LOUISE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsha McMullen said...

Love your page layouts with this stamp set!

Unknown said...

Love love love all these designs.

Vandra said...

So many beautiful projects here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gold embossed one. stunning!!